Terms and Conditions of Use for OldNavySalt.com
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and/or trademark law.
- User License:
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the OldNavySalt.com website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the OldNavySalt.com website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
The materials on the OldNavySalt.com website are provided "as is". I make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, I do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OldNavySalt.com, Old Navy Salt Designs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the OldNavySalt.com website, even if OldNavySalt.com or a OldNavySalt.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Although reasonable safeguards are in place to protect your personal information you agree to indemnify OldNavySalt.com in the event of a hacking attempt or successful breach of website personal information.
- Revisions and Errata:
The materials appearing on the OldNavySalt.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic/graphical errors. OldNavySalt.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OldNavySalt.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OldNavySalt.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OldNavySalt.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site(s). The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OldNavySalt.com of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law:
Any claim relating to the OldNavySalt.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to me. To better protect your privacy I provide this notice explaining my online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available from every page (at the footer) where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the OldNavySalt.com website. On my Contact Page, you can send comments, make requests, etc. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- IP information
- Browser Cookies (for various reasons. We do not personally identify you in any cookies)
- Email address
- The Way We Use Information:
I do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary when the law requires us me to comply.
- I use IP information in our logs and to identify potential risks.
- I use email addresses to answer the emails I receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- I use non-identifying and aggregate non-personal identifying information to better design my website.
- Finally, I never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to me online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, I have in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
- Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, I never collect or maintain information at the OldNavySalt.com website from those I know are under 13, and no part of the website is specifically structured to attract anyone under 13.
- How To Contact Us:
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call use my contact form.
- Respect what we have in place here for you to see, use it as intended, and don't try to hack or copy this website.
- We don't really collect any personally identifiable information except your email address and name if you contact us or sign up for our newsletter - We only use your email address to return contact/subscription emails.